Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Color Theory

I finally finished Exercise 1.4 in The New Munsell(R) Student Color Set. The exercise basically asks you to complete the book by filling in the blanks on the color charts with colored chips. I've blogged about Munsell's color theory before elsewhere. I've also blogged about my specific experience assembling the color charts, back when I'd finished only the first three out of ten. Click here to see a new post in which I share my pictures of the completed charts with a few observations.

Click here to return to Art History Reading Group home page

1 comment:

Mary said...

This isn't really a comment on that post, but I couldn't figure out how to post so . . . I want to apologize for being a terrible blog contributor and A(rg)H member. I will do better from now on. I would like to post the pics I took at museums in London and will - as soon as I figure out how. I'll get back into the Romans too. And I will find interesting things for us to do when you are in DC. I promise!